* Numbers in heads and captions
@ 2001-02-20 19:02 Albrecht Kauffmann
From: Albrecht Kauffmann @ 2001-02-20 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have several problems to set the numbers in heads and captions in my own
way. First, I want to set the numbers of subsubsections in the text and
maybe also in the toc as characters with a right parenthesis, e.g.

a) Unterabschnitt

How to say ConTeXt to set the right parenthesis?

Second, I want to count the Figures from 1 to n in my paper. But ConTeXt
renews the counter chapterwise and produces a counter
"chapternumber.figurenumber", e.g. for the fifth figure in the paper
instead Fig. 5 I get Fig. B.3 (because it's the third figure in Chapter
B). How to switch off this feature to get simple numbers?

Third, I want after the fig-numbers in the captions (only in the captions)
a dot "." or a colon ":", this colon is, of course, not permitted in a
reference related to the figure in the text like \in[ref]. This would
happen if we define a conversion for the captions with dot or colon. How
to instruct ConTeXt to handle the captionnumbers in the desired way?

With greetings and many thanks in advance for any hint

Albrecht

[parent not found: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10102202313200.3093-100000@erde.kosmos.all>]