From: "Christian" <metan0r@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: Help with citation layout.
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:45:03 +0100	[thread overview]

> > I need the help of a BibTeX/citation module expert. I want to modify the
> appearance of @INBOOK entries.
> > Currently they look like this (apa-de style):
> >
> > author (year) _booktitle_, Chapter chaptertitle, pages, publisher, edition.
> >
> > What I'm aming for is this:
> >
> > author (year) _chaptertitle_, In editor (Edt.): _booktitle_, pages, publisher,
> edition.
> >
> > Where chaptertitle refers to the title of the chapter (usually some sort of
> article or essay), very similar to arttitle.
>
> I encountered the same problem a while ago and discovered that using
> @incollection solves it. (The documentation at
> http://www.kfunigraz.ac.at/~binder/texhelp/bibtx-12.html implies that
> @inbook only supports a chapter number or page range, rather than a titled
> section.) Example:
>
> @incollection{ernst1989anisotropy,
>   title = {Averaging of anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility data},
>   author = {Ernst, R. E. and Pearce, G. W.},
>   booktitle = {Statistical Applications in the Earth Sciences},
>   editor = {Agterberg, F. P. and Bonham-Carter, G. F.},
>   note = {Paper 89-9},
>   pages = {297--305},
>   year = {1989},
>   publisher = {Geological Survey of Canada} }
>
> With the default bibliography style this typesets to:
>
> Ernst, R. E. and Pearce, G. W. (1989). Averaging of anisotropy of magnetic
> susceptibility data. In Agterberg, F. P. and Bonham-Carter, G. F., editors,
> _Statistical Applications in the Earth Sciences_, pages 297–305. Geological
> Survey of Canada. Paper 89-9.

Thanks Pont, that is already helpful to know that others encountered this problem, too.

However, @inbook supports a chapter title that is placed with \insertchapter.
So I thought I could put the "arttitle" in the chapter field and the book title in the title field of bibtex.
But I did not manage to get the author and the editor in my layout.

Example:
% Bibtex:
@INBOOK{naunin07,
	author ={Dietrich Naunin},
	editor = {Dietrich Naunin},
	title = {Hybrid-, Batterie- und Brennstoffzellen-Elektrofahrzeuge: Technik, Strukturen und Entwicklungen},
	chapter = {Elektrische Antriebssysteme},
	editor = {Dietrich Naunin},
	pages = {20-33},
	address = {Renningen},
	publisher = {expert-Verlag},
	year = {2007},
	edition = {4.},
	ISBN = {3-8169-2625-8},
}
% Context:
\setuppublicationlayout[inbook]{%
\insertauthors{}{ }{}%
\insertpubyear{(}{). }{\unskip.}%
\insertchapter{\bgroup \it}{\egroup. }{\unskip}%
\inserteditors{In\ }{, editors: }{}%
\inserttitle{\bgroup \it}{\egroup. }{\unskip}%
\insertpages{}{}{}%}

With this I get:

Naunin, Dietrich (2007). _Elektrische Antriebssysteme_. _Hybrid-, Batterie- und Brennstoff-
zellen-Elektrofahrzeuge: Technik, Strukturen und Entwicklungen_. 20-33

The editor is not inserted, but the pages are :( This may be a bad example since the author of the chapter is the editor, but it's also not working anywhere else.