* colon in lucida math
@ 2011-09-25 12:37 Meer, H. van der
From: Meer, H. van der @ 2011-09-25 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG ConTeXt

I get the impression there is something wrong with typesetting math with the lucida setup in ConTeXt. I find that the \colon is not printed. Below is a minimal example. See the colon in the first formula that is absent in the second.

Perhaps someone is willing to check if this is ConTeXt in general or my own setup in particular. In both cases I will be pleased with a remedy.

Hans van der Meer

\setuppapersize [A6][A6]
\starttext
\start
\setupbodyfont[lmodern]
Using: \verbatim{\setupbodyfont[lmodern]}\par
$K\colon\quad A\cdots Z$\par
\stop
\start
\setupbodyfont[lucida]
Using: \verbatim{\setupbodyfont[lucida]}\par
$K\colon\quad A\cdots Z$\par
\stop
\stoptext

[-- Attachment #2: test.pdf --]