* Chapter/paragraph numbers in pdf bookmarks
@ 1998-10-22 22:18 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 1998-10-22 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hai All,

Is it possible (and how) to have the chapter and paragraph numbers in the bookmark (outline) for pdf output?

Now I only get the text of the chapter but I would like the part.chapter.paragraph number as well.

Groetjes,

Berend.

* RE: Chapter/paragraph numbers in pdf bookmarks
@ 1998-10-30 19:06 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 1998-10-30 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: 'ntg-context@ntg.nl'

On Friday, October 23, 1998 11:38 AM, Hans Hagen [SMTP:pragma@wxs.nl] wrote:

>> Is it possible (and how) to have the chapter and paragraph numbers in the
>> bookmark (outline) for pdf output?
>>
>> Now I only get the text of the chapter but I would like the
>> part.chapter.paragraph number as well.

> Can you try:
>
>    \doinsertbookmark{#2}{#3}{#6 #4}{#5}{\openbookmark}}
>
> I can add an option: sectionnumber=yes/no to a yet non existing setup
> command, but first I wanna make sure what way to go.

Doesn't work. I get a lowercaps 'g' in front of every entry instead of a number.

@ 1998-10-23  9:37 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1998-10-23  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Berend de Boer wrote:

> Is it possible (and how) to have the chapter and paragraph numbers in the bookmark (outline) for pdf output?
>
> Now I only get the text of the chapter but I would like the part.chapter.paragraph number as well.

(did you ever try \tracebookmarkstrue?)

\def\doinsertsomebookmark#1#2#3#4#5#6%
  {\global\utilitydonetrue
   \global\let\localbookmark=\gobbleoneargument
   \global\let\flushbookmark=\relax
   \doifinstringelse{#1}{\openbookmarklist}
     {\chardef\openbookmark=1}
     {\chardef\openbookmark=0}%
   \iftracebookmarks(#6: #4)\quad(\the\openbookmark)\par\fi
   \doinsertbookmark{#2}{#3}{#4}{#5}{\openbookmark}}

Can you try:

   \doinsertbookmark{#2}{#3}{#6 #4}{#5}{\openbookmark}}

I can add an option: sectionnumber=yes/no to a yet non existing setup
command, but first I wanna make sure what way to go.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
    tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 | mail: pragma@wxs.nl