* RE: Problem with table
@ 1999-02-12 16:09 Sytse Knypstra
From: Sytse Knypstra @ 1999-02-12 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: 'ntg-context@ntg.nl'

Gilbert, thank you for helping me.
It turned out that I had defined:
\doordefinieren
    [tabel]
    [... etc.]
which I shouldn't have done.

Sytse Knypstra

S.Knypstra@eco.rug.nl

* Re: Problem with table
@ 1999-02-12 13:48 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-02-12 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Hi all,
>
>Can anybody tell me what's wrong with the following table:
>
>\starttabel[|c|c|c|]
>\NC Steenwijk \NC Zwartsluis \NC Hasselt \NC\SR
>\NC Zwartsluis \NC Hasselt \NC Steenwijk \NC\FR
>\stoptabel

Well, that works for me, so I don't see the problem here. But some hints:

- Make sure you have a \starttekst \stoptekst (I am sure you have, because
the error would be different

- Make sure you use the cont-nl version. Though the output of such a simple
file is the same in the cont-en version, this is a coincidence.

- What CONTeXt version are you using (I can't make that up out of the
log-file)

- If you have a recent version of CONTeXt, use \AR instead of \SR\FR

- Try a simple file woth only \starttekst\stoptekst with the table above in
between. If that works then you know something else must be wrong.

- If all else fails: Send me your context files, and you TeX file.

Gilbert.

* Problem with table
@ 1999-02-12 12:57 Sytse Knypstra
From: Sytse Knypstra @ 1999-02-12 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with the following table:

\starttabel[|c|c|c|]
\NC Steenwijk \NC Zwartsluis \NC Hasselt \NC\SR
\NC Zwartsluis \NC Hasselt \NC Steenwijk \NC\FR
\stoptabel

Here follows the relevant part of the log-file:

! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> ...\getvalue {\??dd tabel\c!tekst }\NC
                                                  Steenwijk\endstrut }
\do\dodoconvertfont ...{\def \next {#1}}}\next {#2
                                                  }
\do\doattributes ...artattributes {#1}{#2}{#3}{#4}
                                                  \dostopattributes
\normal@@definitiewoord ...c!tekst }#3\endstrut }}
                                                  \rawreference {\s!def }{#2...

\doifelse ...esstest \ifx \!!stringa \!!stringb #3
                                                  \else #4\fi
\do\dodoconvertfont ...{\def \next {#1}}}\next {#2
                                                  }
l.17 \NC Steenwijk \NC
                       Zwartsluis \NC Hasselt \NC\SR

Thanks in advance,