* Profiles
@ 1999-12-13 15:23 Sytse Knypstra
From: Sytse Knypstra @ 1999-12-13 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ahoj,

I was trying the profile feature of ConTeXt, but I failed.
What did I do wrong? Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Sytse Knypstra
S.Knypstra@eco.rug.nl

Here is the source text
+ the Acrobat Reader message when I tried to click on `beginnersprofiel'
+ the GSView message when I tried to load the pdf file into the viewer.

The (dutch) ConTeXt source text:

\starttekst

\steluitvoerin[pdftex]

\stelinteractiein[status=start]

\startprofiel[a]
De eerste zin hoort bij het beginnersprofiel.
\stopprofiel

\startprofiel[b]
De tweede zin is voor gevorderden.
\stopprofiel

\startprofiel[c]
Nog een zin voor het beginnersprofiel.
\stopprofiel

\definieerprofiel[beginner][a,c]

\volgprofiel{beginnersprofiel}[beginner]

\stoptekst

Acrobat said:

There was an error while performing an action. Invalid article object.

GSView said:

Aladdin Ghostscript 5.50 (1998-9-11)
Copyright (C) 1998 Aladdin Enterprises, Menlo Park, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Scanning PDF file
%GSVIEW_PDF_PAGE: 1 1
Displaying PDF page 1
%GSVIEW_PDF_MEDIA: [0 0 595.273 841.887]
%GSVIEW_PDF_ROTATE: 0
Unrecoverable error: undefined in get
Operand stack:
    Names  --nostringval--  Names  --nostringval--  'beginner'  --nostringval--  --nostringval--  Border  --nostringval--  Rect  --nostringval--  --nostringval--  --nostringval--

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-12-13 15:23 UTC | newest]