* Table Numbering
@ 2012-10-18 11:59 Malte Stien
From: Malte Stien @ 2012-10-18 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have just up just upgraded from version 2012.03.30 to the latest beta. Suddenly none of my tables are named chapter.number anymore, eg. Table 1.3 for the third table in Chapter 1, but just 3. That is, the chapter number is no longer prepended. Has something changed there? How can I enable the old behaviour again?

Thank you,
Malte.

PS: The latest stable seems to still be 2011.05.18; any reason why that does not get updated?

* table numbering
@ 2006-07-19 17:30 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2006-07-19 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
in the following example, the first table gets the number 1 and the second
table the number 0 !
Could someone help please?
Cheers, Peter

\setupoutput[dvi]