Hi, I do still struggle with the creation of documentation derived from a source file. I tis quite difficult to nail down the hicking point. When I run context --ctx=s-mod test.tex I get the following error: pages > flushing realpage 4, userpage 2 structure > sectioning > subject @ level 3 : 0.0.0 -> Introduction .Error: PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table... Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary Error: Couldn't read xref table !LuaTeX error: xpdf: reading PDF image failed I do not know where to look... The file test.run looks normal The file test.tex.prep looks normal Please refer to the test.tex file for testing. Willi