Am 2009-06-02 um 17:25 schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky: > I can run Lilypond from command line from any location. > > Also, I can run pstopdf, but the fact is that i didn't install > GhostScript. But I'm not sure if it works, bacause when I run it it > says nothing and exits. pstopdf is part of the ConTeXt distribution and should give you something like: hraban$ pstopdf PsToPdf | version 2.0.1 - 2002-2006 - PRAGMA ADE/POD PsToPdf | --convert convert ps into pdf PsToPdf | --request handles exa request file PsToPdf | --watch watch folders for conversions (untested) > When I compile my Lily example, lily1-lilypond-1.tmp is created in > both document dir and lilytemp subfolder. But lilypdfs remains empty. Don't you get anything else, esp. EPS files? Then LilyPond isn't run. I don't know how to check for that OS-independently in my module. Please try the attached latest version. Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)