Am 01.11.2013 um 16:01 schrieb Jeong Dal : > Yes, there is an hanbatanglvt.lfg file. > ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/hanbatanglvt.lfg > But the installed font's name is "HANBatang-LVT.ttf". > So I changed the font name in your file from "hanbatanglvt" to "HANBatang-LVT", also I copied the above lfg file as "HANBatang-LVT.lfg" in the same folder. This change isn’t necessary, context refers from the normalized font name (lowercase and without hyphens etc.) to the real font with a table entry in the font database. > Is it OK to use another Korean font? This shouldn’t be a problem, Hans needed for his example only a font which is available for all system. Attached is also Hans original example, this should allow you to test the feature. Wolfgang