* inbetween in \setupnotation
@ 2020-11-27 18:48 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-11-27 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

  \setupnotation[footnote]
    [before={\blackrule[color=red]},
     after={\blackrule[color=blue]},
     inbetween={\blackrule[color=green]}]
  \starttext
  \dorecurse{18}{a\footnote{b} }
  \stoptext

I wonder why the green rule isn’t shown.

I mean, I would expect to see it between footnotes.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: inbetween in \setupnotation
@ 2020-11-27 19:29 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-11-27 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 27.11.2020 um 19:48:
> Dear list,
>
> I have the following sample:
>
>    \setupnotation[footnote]
>      [before={\blackrule[color=red]},
>       after={\blackrule[color=blue]},
>       inbetween={\blackrule[color=green]}]
>    \starttext
>    \dorecurse{18}{a\footnote{b} }
>    \stoptext
>
> I wonder why the green rule isn’t shown.
>
> I mean, I would expect to see it between footnotes.
>
> What am I missing or doing wrong?

\setupnotation [footnote] [alternative=top]

Wolfgang

* Re: inbetween in \setupnotation
@ 2020-11-27 19:55   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-11-27 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 27.11.2020 um 19:48:
>> [...]
>>    \setupnotation[footnote]
>>      [before={\blackrule[color=red]},
>>       after={\blackrule[color=blue]},
>>       inbetween={\blackrule[color=green]}]
>>    \starttext
>>    \dorecurse{18}{a\footnote{b} }
>>    \stoptext
>>
>> I wonder why the green rule isn’t shown.
>>
>> I mean, I would expect to see it between footnotes.
>>
>> What am I missing or doing wrong?
>
> \setupnotation [footnote] [alternative=top]

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

I see that my approach is wrong. I need serried for the footnotes as an
alternative. Having the footnote number in a different line makes no
sense in my case.

Which is the best way to set the space between foootnotes that appear on
the same page?

The options after and before place the space after or before the last
and first footnote (which I would like to avoid).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk