* appendices disregards page method
@ 2016-09-30 19:38 Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2016-09-30 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

when I'm starting a new chapter I want it to start on a recto page and if a page without text has to be inserted to fulfil this requirement it should be completely blank (no headers of footers).  It was easy to achieve using \definepagebreak and setting the page method of the chapter (see MWE).  However, when I switch to the appendix, this page method is disregarded and the preceding page is _not_ blank.  In my MWE below, page 12 should actually be completely blank, i.e. no page number.

How can this be achieved?

Cheers, Henri

---

\definepagebreak