Am 19.11.2010 um 05:43 schrieb Glen Callaghan: > > >>> Interestingly though, the formatting is slightly different between defining the blocks and using (recalling) the blocks. When I recall the blocks, the text appears a line below the enumeration labels (see example + attachment below). >> >> I can reproduce this but for mkiv (context ) the output in both cases is the same. > > Wolfgang > > Weird... when I try it here on mkiv, there is no output where I define the blocks (see attachment). > > I'm trying this on the "current" mimimals (downloaded today) on mac os x (10.6.5). > [LuaTeX beta-0.64.0-2010111215, ConTeXt ver: 2010.07.30 11:35 MKIV fmt: 2010.11.19] > > Could this be some sort of bug? Is there anything you'd like me to try. With MkIV blocks are hidden by default while MkII prints them, add \keepblocks[Block] to your document and the blocks will appear. You can also use the same name for the blocks as you do use the enumerations, to allow this blocks use begin/end commands and not the usual start/stop commands. Wolfgang