Am 09.10.2009 um 10:11 schrieb Andreas Harder: >> When I think about the default setup this would make more sense: >> >> \setupletterstyle[backaddress=no] >> \setupletterstyle[backaddress][alternative=auto] >> >> WHat do you think? > > I think it would be more intuitive that way. I will change this then in the next release, you could then enable the backaddress with \setupletterstyle[backaddres=yes] >>> One more question: it would be nice if the rule under the back- >>> address would have the same length an the back-addres. Is there a >>> convenient way? I tried something with \textbackgrounds (example >>> below) but without success. >> >> \setupletterstyle >> [backaddress] >> [frame] >> [width=fit] > > Thank you! I tried to set width=fit, but without the frame-option … > Now one have to care of the width (I think there is no maxwidth- > option for frame setups?), autowidth=force > so I tried to set the backgroundaddress-style to style={\ifdim > \framedwidth<85mm \tfx \else \tfxx \fi}. But the problem is, that > \framedwidth measures with the default font size … Or do you know a > solution? ;) Let me think about this (no time at the moment). Wolfgang