Dear list members, I ran into the following issue related to figure/float numbering. I use numbered chapters, sections, subsections and unnumbered subsubsections. See minimal example below. Figure numbering works as expected in the numbered chapters, sections and subsections. Figures get numbered: Figure 1.1 The figure numbering is unexpected in the unnumbered sub subsection: Figures get numbered: Figure 2 (in stead of the expected Figure 1.2) I would like all figures (and floats) to be numbered in sequence according the chapter numbering: Chapter 1: Figure 1.1, Figure 1.2, Table 1.3, Figure 1.4, etc Chapter 2: Figure 2.1, Figure 2.2 etc I've tried several \setupcaptions options but was unable to solve so far. Everything works as expected when using a numbered subsubsection so the problem is somehow related to the number=no option Minimal example: \setuphead[chapter, section, subsection] \setuphead[subsubsection] [number=no] \starttext \startchapter[title=Chapter title] \input ward \startsection[title=Section title1] \input ward \placefigure[here][]{Caption} {\externalfigure[dummy]} \startsubsubsection[title=Subsubsection title] \input ward \placefigure[here][]{Caption} {\externalfigure[dummy]} \stopsubsubsection \stopsection \startsection[title=Section title2] \input ward \placefigure[here][]{Caption} {\externalfigure[dummy]} \stopsection \stopchapter \stoptext Would appreciated some advise on how to solve this. Best regards, Jan Willem Flamma