Hans, Gerben, No luck. Got the fonts at: http://www.janusz.nowacki.strefa.pl/kurier.html Installed to proper directories. But the sample source below did not work? Couple of things? 1. Do I have to also do an updmap or enable or some such thing? 2. I note that on my office system, /usr/local/teTeX is owned by root:wheel. But done in my fonts directory, some files are owned by darnolddarn:admind and some by root:admin. Could this be a problem? This file: \definetypeface[david][rm][sans][iwona][default][encoding=texnansi] \definetypeface[david][mm][math][iwona][default] \setupbodyfont[david,ss,10pt] \starttext This should work. \stoptext Produces junk1.log: This file: \definetypeface[david][rm][sans][iwona][default][encoding=texnansi] %\definetypeface[david][mm][math][iwona][default] \setupbodyfont[david,ss,10pt] \starttext This should work. \stoptext Produces junk2.log.