Dear all, after a long break I am returning to two larger projects of mine, and to celebrate, I upgraded to ConTeXt from the current TeXLive. To my surprise, mostly everything looks as before (which is good), but all my text backgrounds are gone. A little search brought up Wolf-gang's example (from 1-20 2009) \setupcolors[state=start] \definetextbackground [example] [location=paragraph, background=color, backgroundcolor=middlegray, frame=off] \starttext \input knuth \startexample \dorecurse{4}{\input knuth\par} \stopexample \input knuth \stoptext which doesn't produce any backgrounds - neither on my installation, nor at ConTeXt live. What is the current way to produce backgrounds around text snippets? I'll need/want it framed with rounded corners eventually, too. Thanks!