Hi Hans, In mkiv, the spacing of an index in the integral sign, in displayed math, is incorrect since a few weeks: for instance \starttext \startformula \int_{\Omega}f(x)dx = \int_{0}^\infty g(t)dt \stopformula \stoptext gives an Omega which is too far away from the integral sign. (Using ConTeXt ver: 2012.07.08 20:02 MKIV fmt: 2012.7.8 int: english/english). In mkii there is no bug in this regard. Is there a quick fix for this? In some of my documents I must use mkiv and the appearance of this bug is a little bit annoying… (I already reported this bug in June). Best regards: OK