* solved - making  array of tables
@ 2006-04-27 13:58 Dalyoung
From: Dalyoung @ 2006-04-27 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry again.

I copied and pasted the codes in mp-cb-en.pdf and run it.
It worked fine.
Hence I modified the codes using my data and it also worked fine.
I compared the structures of the codes in the documents and mine.
The only difference is the blank lines between
\stoptable}{talbe 1}

\starttable[......

and it was the cause of the trouble.

The other day, I had a trouble in using \head because I didn't insert
blank line, but today, I made another  problem because inserting a
blank line. Anyway, it is good to know ConTeXt better.

Thanks for reading.

Dalyoung

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-04-27 13:58 UTC | newest]