* typo in recent version
@ 2004-06-22  8:35 dr. Hans van der Meer
From: dr. Hans van der Meer @ 2004-06-22  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I found a typo in the recent version (16-06-2004) of ConTeXt.

In file type-buy.tex in line 143 one finds:
	\definefontsynonym f[LucidaSans-DemiItalic] ...
The f before the [ is a spurious character and should be removed.

Hans van der Meer

* Re: typo in recent version
@ 2004-06-22  9:05 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-06-22  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

dr. Hans van der Meer wrote:

> I found a typo in the recent version (16-06-2004) of ConTeXt.
>
> In file type-buy.tex in line 143 one finds:
>     \definefontsynonym f[LucidaSans-DemiItalic] ...
> The f before the [ is a spurious character and should be removed.

it's even worse, since there are some out-of-typescript lines; i found out a few days ago so the latest version should be ok; i can send you the type-buy file if needed

Thanks

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: typo in recent version
@ 2004-06-22 19:47   ` dr. Hans van der Meer
From: dr. Hans van der Meer @ 2004-06-22 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 22-jun-04, at 11:05, Hans Hagen wrote:

> dr. Hans van der Meer wrote:
>
>> I found a typo in the recent version (16-06-2004) of ConTeXt.
>>
>> In file type-buy.tex in line 143 one finds:
>>     \definefontsynonym f[LucidaSans-DemiItalic] ...
>> The f before the [ is a spurious character and should be removed.
>
> it's even worse, since there are some out-of-typescript lines; i found
> out a few days ago so the latest version should be ok; i can send you
> the type-buy file if needed

Thanks for the prompt reply. In the mean time I got the version dated
21 june. If that one is ok or if you are readying a newer version soon,
then do not bother to send me an update. I am looking fairly regular
for updates. Anyway, I managed today to typeset my lucida fonts.

Hans van der Meer