* \presentationstep not working?
@ 2002-09-30 19:44 Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2002-09-30 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I am trying to use the macros packages written by Hans in ConTeXt for
presentation of slides on a computer. Indeed the styles written by Hans
are wonderful, but I could not use the command \presentationstep
defined in the style "s-pre-00.tex", and went on to find help on the
web.

I found that Michael Guravage has had the same difficulty in 1999,
about three years ago, and that Hans Hagen has given him a solution.
However by doing what Hans suggested in December 1999, I could not
either solve the difficulty.
Could anyone please tell me whether there is a way to implement the
command "\step" in PDF presentations using ConTeXt?
Does anyone have an example file which has really worked and could send
me?

To be complete, I should say that I am using Mac OS X, version 10.1.5,
TeXShop version 1.20 (written by Richard Koch with Dirk Olmes and
Gerben Wierda), and the teTeX package maintained by Gerben Wierda which
includes ConTeXt, version 2002.08.23, and finally Acrobat Readrer 5.0.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers: Otared K.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-30 19:44 UTC | newest]