"Willi Egger" writes: >> Hi everybody, >> >> While trying to setup a simple literature reference list I encounter >> the following problem: >> >> I have defined an enumeration. After typesetting the enumerated list I >> get on the first line the enumeration text and lost and alone in front >> of the second line the enumeration number. >> >> Is this something I do in a wrong way or is there a bug? "K.H. Wesseling" writes: > Beste Willi, > > Attached PDF shows my version context does it right. > > Karel. Patrick Gundlach writes: > I did not look into it yet, but I can confirm that I get the same > error with the latest ConTeXt version. So I think that there must be > some bug. Dear Willi, Karel and Patrick, I tried your example and got the same misaligned result as yourself and Patrick. However when I made text=, it aligned properly but your number, of course, is not in italics. This may help people who are in a position to know what is going on. Charlie Doherty ConTeXt ver: 2003.8.8 fmt: 2003.8.18 int: english mes: english \defineenumeration [Literatur] [location={left,serried}, style=\em, width=broad, distance=12pt, headstyle=\tfx, text=, left={[}, right={]}, inbetween={\blank[small]}, after={\blank[small]}] \starttext \Literatur[Wiese1964] F. Wiese. Buchbinden. 1964. \Literatur[Goddijn1994] P.Goddijn. Het restaureren van boeken. Koninglijke Bibliotheek, Den Haag.1994. \stoptext