* Question about document parameters
@ 2017-01-09 12:49 Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2017-01-09 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I cannot seem to find the documentation for the parameters which you can set in the first line of the document.  From an example I found that you can select the engine this way.

% engine=luajittex
\starttext
Hello World!
\stoptext

What other parameters can I set this way and what is the syntax to set multiple parameters?

Cheers,
Henri

* Re: Question about document parameters
@ 2017-01-17 19:13 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2017-01-17 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bump

@ 2017-01-17 19:31   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2017-01-17 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 1/17/2017 8:13 PM, Henri Menke wrote:
> Bump
>
> On 01/09/2017 01:49 PM, Henri Menke wrote:
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I cannot seem to find the documentation for the parameters which you can set in the first line of the document.  From an example I found that you can select the engine this way.
>>
>> % engine=luajittex
>> \starttext
>> Hello World!
>> \stoptext
>>
>> What other parameters can I set this way and what is the syntax to set multiple parameters?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Henri

engine
synctex