On Tue, 3 Oct 2023, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > For my ConTeXt book, I thought it would make sense, and I would jump through > some hoops just to use the system, but > – most sources that I want to list are never quoted (method=dataset) > – I would need to define my own rendering, e.g. don’t like the handling of > names > – I need additional fields (custom rendering again) > – if I refer to sources, I want a URL or file path in a footnote (custom cite wrapper macro) When I have to write your own rendering, I find it more convenient to use XML/JSON (or even a lua table) as a starting format. Aditya