Am 2005-06-28 um 19:25 schrieb Mojca Miklavec: >> I compiled the file attached in Mojca's mail. Except that I do not >> have >> the Kochloewe_c picture it works. > http://contextgarden.net/images/6/65/Kochloewe_c.jpg (the one on the > first page). BTW this picture was drawn by my former wife for a "ConTeXt cookbook" project that rests in peace. I never could convince her to draw some gardening lions for ConTeXtgarden. At the moment I know noone who can draw and would do it for free (and I can't really draw myself). Any artists here around? My idea was a lion with watering can (and perhaps an apron) watering three tulips (red, black and blue) with a fence (garden!) in the background. You could think of more similar pictures, perhaps featuring characters as garden plants, Meta the lioness having Meta-Fun (juggling?), lion de-bugging (with insecticide?)... I don't like the original TeX drawings by Duane Bibby so much, and I think we should use a different style for ConTeXt. I like the cooking lion, but I could image something completely different like pragma vector art, oil painting, manga style etc. ;-) But it should keep a certain quality level, matching ConTeXt itself. The artwork must not infringe any copyrights, so please don't scan anything printed! On the other hand the artist must agree to put her/ his work under the GNU free doc license. I'd really appreciate good artwork for the garden and would be glad to help with scanning, cleaning, logo-ing, perhaps animating etc. Grüßlis vom Hraban! --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://contextgarden.net