* Adding built-in support for Serbian language
@ 2020-10-30 10:35 Ivan Pešić
From: Ivan Pešić @ 2020-10-30 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Appologies, I have forgot to attach the file :$

Here is it.

Ivan

[-- Attachment #2: serbian.7z --]

[parent not found: <mailman.285.1604070640.1206.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
* Adding built-in support for Serbian language
@ 2020-10-30 10:31 Ivan Pešić
From: Ivan Pešić @ 2020-10-30 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all,
I have recently started using ConTeXt. I've found that the distribution
includes a proper (cyrillic) hyphenation file for Serbian language,
but a complete language support is still not implemented. Therefore,
I've added what I think is required, did some testing by putting changed
files in my texmf-local, and the result looks fine.
There is only one thing that requires a decision from the development team.
Serbian language uses two scripts: cyrillic and latin. Context language
codes are using 2 letters for identification. So I'm not sure how to
include both scripts.
What I'm sending now is a cyrillic script implementation, using the code
"sr".

It is trivial to generate (completely automatic) latin script version of
these changes, once it is decided how to label it.

Best regards,
Ivan