From: Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica <r.mahoney@indica-et-buddhica.org>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: problem with a new installation of LMTX
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 20:36:48 +1300	[thread overview]

Hello Otared,

"... get overwritten and are modified for some unknown reasons: in
particular the two lua files become complete garbage…"

I found the same today under Gentoo Linux, and the same for the lua
files under (can't check which as I've deleted the install):

~/lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin

Best, Richard

--
Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica