* page numbering 'marginedge'
@ 2014-03-03 18:37 David Wooten
From: David Wooten @ 2014-03-03 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all, trying to get page numbers in the outer margin edge of a double-sided document — marginedge as it is places the numbers to the inside margin edge, is there an opposite command?

Thanks,
David

* Re: page numbering 'marginedge'
@ 2014-03-03 18:44 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-03-03 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 03/03/2014 07:37 PM, David Wooten wrote:
> Hello all, trying to get page numbers in the outer margin edge of a
> double-sided document — marginedge as it is places the numbers to the
> inside margin edge, is there an opposite command?

Hi David,

as far as I know, location=right is the option you want.

See minimal sample:

\setuppapersize[A6]
\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided, location=right]
\starttext
\input knuth\page
\input zapf\page
\input ward