* color in before=
@ 2006-01-25 19:38 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-25 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to put a color command in a "before" command, that command
being inserted in a macro.
Something like \setupxyz[before=\color[green]{whatever}]

The problem is that the argument parser gets confused when []-
expressions are found within the setup.
It is not an option to reprogram everything with {}'s instead of
[]'s, because then I lose to much of ConTeXt's abilities (apart from
the nuisance of having to reprogram something that has already been
done).

I suspect there is no way of sneaking in these []'s inside the
command? That is the general solution.

My eyes spotted something like \dowithcolor#1#2, but there TeX
complains about not knowing \od.

Is there a solution to this problem?

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer