* Creating a folded meander book - imposition problem
@ 2013-01-26 17:45 Mari Voipio
From: Mari Voipio @ 2013-01-26 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would love to create a folded meander book, but as far as I can see,
that means creating a new imposition scheme and that's beyond my
skill. What I want is a cross between 2*16 and x=4, y=4 (I think).

Here's an explanation and a nice graphic of a 16-page (4x4) meander
book: http://stamphenge.wordpress.com/minibooks/meander-accordion-folded-book/

A 9-page version (3x3) would also be nice to have, to make slightly
bigger pages when printed on A4.

Thank you,

Mari
(Slowly brewing: an article on using ConTeXt and MetaPost in papercrafts.)