From: Brian Landy <brian@landy.cx>
Subject: Re: two problems with natural tables
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:19:41 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi, sorry to dredge up such an old thread, but I recently updated from a Feb 2010 vintage minimals to current (first to 1/12/2012, then to today 1/17).  I ran into problems splitting a table within a splitfloat.  I search the list archives and came up with this example, which is failing for me.

\starttext
\placetable[split]{Test}
{\bTABLE[split=yes]
\dorecurse{60}{
\bTR \bTD hello \eTD \eTR
}
\eTABLE}
\stoptext

I get this error:

! Undefined control sequence.

system          > tex > error on line 7 in file test.tex: Undefined control sequence ...

1     \starttext
2     \placetable[split]{Test}
3     {\bTABLE[split=yes]
4     \dorecurse{60}{
5     \bTR \bTD hello \eTD \eTR
6     }
7 >>  \eTABLE}
8     \stoptext
9

<argument> \c!suffixstopper

\floatcaptionparameter ...\currentfloatcaption :#1
                                                  \endcsname \??floatcaption...
<argument> ...mber )}\thecurrentfloatnumbersuffix
                                                  \dostoptagged \dostarttagg...
\flushbothlabelclass #1#2#3->#1#3
\namedtaggedlabeltexts ...\dostarttagged {#1}{#2}}
                                                  \dostoptagged \endgroup
\thecurrentfloatnumber ...rrentfloatnumbersuffix }
                                                  \fi \fi \fi
l.7 \eTABLE
           }

Any ideas?