Hi I am trying to replace ('in' instead of 'and') a separator between the last two authors for every article, but I am facing a semi success. My approach was to set the variable finalnamesep in \setuppublicationlist. At the moment it is working only when there are three or more authors per entry. This example with 5 authors is ok, there is 'in' between last two authors. Rong-En Fan, Kai-Wei Chang, Cho-Jui Hsieh, Xiang-Rui Wang in Chih-Jen Lin, LIBLINEAR: A library for large linear classification v Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2008. This example has only 2 authors, there should be 'in' instead of 'and'. T. M. J. Fruchterman and E. M. Reingold, Graph drawing by force-directed placement v Software: Practice and Experience, št. 11, zv. 21, str. 1129-1164, 1991. Does anybody have any idea? Thanks, Crt