* two questions - rlxtools and an error in presentation mode
@ 2006-09-03  0:11 Dalyoung
From: Dalyoung @ 2006-09-03  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, all,

1. I  get a pdf output via "*.tex -(XeTeX+ConTeXt)-> *.xdv -(xdv2pdf)-
 > *.pdf" because some korean fonts didn't get well with xdvipdfmx.
There is another problem to call a figure using "externalfigure".
There is a black space instead of real figure. In the log file, I can
see following lines.
--------------------
TeXUtil | running texmfstart rlxtools --identify ./sier-carpet.jpg
identify: no decode delegate for this image format `./sier-carpet.jpg'.
RlxTools | unable to identify ./sier-carpet.jpg
TeXExec | TeX run 2
-----------------------
I checked it in the terminal using "identify filename", but it always
said that "no decode delegate for this image format `filename".
If I use the commnad "XeTeXpicfile", it is OK. Is there an easy way
to resolve this?

2. I got the following error during the ConTeXt process(not with
XeTeX). What is wrong in my file? I tried different module(22), but
the same result.
--------------
(./pretest-sample.tmp) [MP to PDF] (./pretest-mpgraph.3998
! Dimension too large.
\MPreciprocaldeterminant ...the \dimen 2 \dimen 4
                                                   \ifdim
\scratchdimen <\zer...

\flushMPpath ->\MPreciprocaldeterminant
                                         \let \dodoflushsomeMPpath
\flushconc...

\handleMPsequence ...\fi \fi \fi \fi \flushMPpath
                                                   \closeMPpath
\finishMPpath...
l.45 1 0.87517 scale stroke
                             grestore