Am 01.12.2008 um 16:13 schrieb Mojca Miklavec: > On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Alan Bowen wrote: >> Hi, Mojca! >> >> Thanks for the clarification. I had thought that I was getting Latin >> Modern instead but wanted to be sure. >> >> Termes sounds like a good alternative to me, but I had best consult >> the publisher, since he originally specified Times New Roman. It is >> apaprently no longer a typesetting problem. > > It definitely makes sense to ask him, but most people (including me) > do not notice the difference at all. You could try to find the differences in my example. > Even if you need exactly Times New Roman, it should not be too > difficult to change, but you can ask the publisher where to get the > math glyphs in case he insists :) :) :) ??? Wolfgang