* \cite doesn't work correctly
@ 2011-10-12  8:55 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2011-10-12  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

the \cite command behaves strange, when used in projects:

The expected output would be:

Me and You;
Name, P..Test..

but it is only

;
Name, P..Test..

And this result is the same when run from product or from component.

Could you have a look a the really very minimal example attatched, please?

Thank you,
Steffen

[-- Attachment #2: project_minimal.zip --]
[-- Type: application/zip, Size: 5357 bytes --]

* Re: \cite doesn't work correctly
@ 2011-10-12  9:33 ` Pontus Lurcock
From: Pontus Lurcock @ 2011-10-12  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Wed 12 Oct 2011, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> the \cite command behaves strange, when used in projects:
>
> The expected output would be:
>
> Me and You;
> Name, P..Test..
>
> but it is only
>
> ;
> Name, P..Test..
>

> And this result is the same when run from product or from component.

Hmm. When I comment out your

\setupcite
      [author]
      [left={},right={}]

and process the chapter with context 2011.10.01, it seems to work. I
don't know why setting left and right should kill the author citation
type, and then only when in a project structure -- I haven't run into
this since I don't use that citation type.

Sorry, not much help, but maybe it's a start...

Pont

* Re: \cite doesn't work correctly
@ 2011-10-12 14:23   ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2011-10-12 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.10.2011 um 11:33 schrieb Pontus Lurcock:

> On Wed 12 Oct 2011, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>
>> the \cite command behaves strange, when used in projects:
>>
>> The expected output would be:
>>
>> Me and You;
>> Name, P..Test..
>>
>> but it is only
>>
>> ;
>> Name, P..Test..
>>

>> And this result is the same when run from product or from component.
>
> Hmm. When I comment out your
>
> \setupcite
>      [author]
>      [left={},right={}]
>
> and process the chapter with context 2011.10.01, it seems to work. I
> don't know why setting left and right should kill the author citation
> type, and then only when in a project structure

and with context 2011.10.08 it doesn't work at all (even when commented out as you propose).
I think it must be a bug.

@Hans: can this be fixed in next beta, please?

Steffen

* Re: [solved] \cite doesn't work correctly
@ 2011-10-16 19:35     ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2011-10-16 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Beste Hans,

Am 12.10.2011 um 16:23 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:

> Am 12.10.2011 um 11:33 schrieb Pontus Lurcock:
>
>> On Wed 12 Oct 2011, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>>
>>> the \cite command behaves strange, when used in projects:
>>>
>>> The expected output would be:
>>>
>>> Me and You;
>>> Name, P..Test..
>>>
>>> but it is only
>>>
>>> ;
>>> Name, P..Test..
>>>

>>> And this result is the same when run from product or from component.
>>
>> Hmm. When I comment out your
>>
>> \setupcite
>>     [author]
>>     [left={},right={}]
>>
>> and process the chapter with context 2011.10.01, it seems to work. I
>> don't know why setting left and right should kill the author citation
>> type, and then only when in a project structure
>

> and with context 2011.10.08 it doesn't work at all (even when commented out as you propose).
> I think it must be a bug.
>
> @Hans: can this be fixed in next beta, please?

I happily confirm that this is fixed in vers. 2011 10 14.

Thank you very much for this fast fix!

Steffen