Am 15.03.2012 um 14:49 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: >> Any ideas how I might get an sans serif font in my table heading? > > \setupTABLE[header][each][style=sans] Thanks for your answer, but this does not work for me. I changed my definition to \setupTABLE[frame=off,option=stretch] \setupTABLE[c][each][style=\ss] \setupTABLE[header][each][style=sans,background=color,backgroundcolor=gray] While this gives me a nice gray background, it still uses a serif font. Since the background is applied I guess it somehow drops anything which is defined as style. Any other ideas or is this a bug? Steffen