* Newline in chapter title? Or slight shrinking of it?
@ 2014-10-02 13:03 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2014-10-02 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a \chapter entry that is just a tad too wide. I’d like to have a two-line chapter title, but adding a \crlf leads to an error. Is there another way, or can I somehow make it fit the text width exactly? After all, it only overshoots a little.

I’m using mkii

Thanks,

* Re: Newline in chapter title? Or slight shrinking of it?
@ 2014-10-02 15:20 ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2014-10-02 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

How about \\
As in

\starttext
\chapter{I have a entry that is just a tad too wide. \\ I'd like to have a two-line chapter title
}
\stoptext

@ 2014-10-03  7:12   ` Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2014-10-03  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

That’s it. The \\ is also nicely ignored in the TOC.

Thanks.