* \setuplabeltext
@ 1999-11-26  8:16 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-11-26  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I want to typeset an old article as precise as possible.
The Figures are labeled with "Figur 1.", in my german ConTeXt
"Abbildung 1".
How have i to use \setuplabeltext to get this?

Thanks

Lutz

* Re: \setuplabeltext
@ 1999-11-26 11:27 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-11-26 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Grzesiek wrote:

> use:
> \setuplabeltext [de] [figure=was_Du_willst]

> 3xG = Gruesse, groetje, greetings
> Grzesiek

Thank you very much, it works fine.
To make it perfect i wish to have a dot after the Number:
 "Figur 1  Foo" --> "Figur 1.  Foo"
Is this possible too?

3xG

Lutz