I’m trying to migrate to mkiv and I’m running into a host of troubles. Here is one: publications > wrote a new auxiliary file 'prd_book.aux' This is BibTeX, Version 0.99d (TeX Live 2014) The top-level auxiliary file: prd_book.aux The style file: cont-no.bst I couldn't open database file gwierda.bib ---line 3 of file prd_book.aux : \bibdata{gwierda : } The reason is that by using this command (. /usr/local/src/ConTeXt/tex/setuptex && context test.tex) I may have the latest ConTeXt compiling test.tex (it just adds that to te front of PATH), but I’ve lost access to additions I keep in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local and ~/Library/texmf) How do I make sure the standalone ConTeXt gets access to these? G