* infinite number of runs
@ 2021-02-17  9:07 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2021-02-17  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans,

I have some documents that trigger infinite runs.

I want to provide a minimal sample that shows this.

But is there some code in the .tuc file (or in the .log file with
\tracingall) that shows the need of another run?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: infinite number of runs
@ 2021-02-17  9:45 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2021-02-17  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2/17/2021 10:07 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Hans,
>
> I have some documents that trigger infinite runs.
>
> I want to provide a minimal sample that shows this.
>
> But is there some code in the .tuc file (or in the .log file with
> \tracingall) that shows the need of another run?
you can try --keeptuc and then see where the successive tuc files differ
which might give a clue