* Altering footnotes via \setupfootnotes
@ 2017-03-24 23:06 Lukas Prochazka
From: Lukas Prochazka @ 2017-03-24 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

are there keys to \setupfootnotes to:

- increase vertical space between two footnotes,
- enable indenting paragraphs in the scope of footnotes?

I tried some keys following wiki but with no success... Is there a way?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Lukas

* Re: Altering footnotes via \setupfootnotes
@ 2017-03-25  2:43 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2017-03-25  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Indenting is easy.  For space in between I haven’t found anything useful.  You can hack something with after.

\setupnote
  [footnote]
  [after={\switchtobodyfont[\noteparameter{bodyfont}]\blank[-line]}]

\setupnotation
  [footnote]
  [
    after={\blank[line]},
    indenting={yes,medium},
  ]

\starttext

\input knuth\footnote{\input knuth }

\input ward\footnote{\input ward }

\stoptext

@ 2017-03-27 13:16   ` Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2017-03-27 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Henri,

that's it - thank you for the solution!

BTW - Your code seems to work even without \blank[-line]:

----
\setupnote
   [footnote]
   [after={\switchtobodyfont[\noteparameter{bodyfont}]}]

\setupnotation
   [footnote]
   [
     after={\blank[line]},
     indenting={yes,medium},
   ]

\starttext

\input knuth\footnote{\input knuth }

\input ward\footnote{\input ward }

\stoptext
----

Thank you anyway.

Best regards,

Lukas

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 03:43:54 +0100, Henri Menke <henrimenke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Indenting is easy.  For space in between I haven’t found anything useful.  You can hack something with after.
>
> \setupnote
>   [footnote]
>   [after={\switchtobodyfont[\noteparameter{bodyfont}]\blank[-line]}]
>
> \setupnotation
>   [footnote]
>   [
>     after={\blank[line]},
>     indenting={yes,medium},
>   ]
>
> \starttext
>
> \input knuth\footnote{\input knuth }
>
> \input ward\footnote{\input ward }
>
> \stoptext
>
> On 03/25/2017 12:06 PM, Lukas Prochazka wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> are there keys to \setupfootnotes to:
>>
>> - increase vertical space between two footnotes,
>> - enable indenting paragraphs in the scope of footnotes?
>>
>> I tried some keys following wiki but with no success... Is there a way?
>>
>> Thank you in advance.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn
Bezová 1658
147 14 Praha 4

Tel: +420 241 096 751 (+420 720 951 172)
Fax: +420 244 461 038

* Re: Altering footnotes via \setupfootnotes
@ 2017-03-27 16:02     ` Rik
From: Rik @ 2017-03-27 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2017-03-27 09:16, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote:
> Hello Henri,
>
> that's it - thank you for the solution!
>
> BTW - Your code seems to work even without \blank[-line]:
>
> ----
> \setupnote
>   [footnote]
>   [after={\switchtobodyfont[\noteparameter{bodyfont}]}]
>
> \setupnotation
>   [footnote]
>   [
>     after={\blank[line]},
>     indenting={yes,medium},
>   ]
>
> \starttext
>
> \input knuth\footnote{\input knuth }
>
> \input ward\footnote{\input ward }
>
> \stoptext
> ----
>
> Thank you anyway.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lukas
>

> On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 03:43:54 +0100, Henri Menke <henrimenke@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Indenting is easy.  For space in between I haven’t found anything
>> useful.  You can hack something with after.
>>
>> \setupnote
>>   [footnote]
>> [after={\switchtobodyfont[\noteparameter{bodyfont}]\blank[-line]}]
>>
>> \setupnotation
>>   [footnote]
>>   [
>>     after={\blank[line]},
>>     indenting={yes,medium},
>>   ]
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \input knuth\footnote{\input knuth }
>>
>> \input ward\footnote{\input ward }
>>
>> \stoptext

The \blank[-line] in \setupnote is necessary. It acts to remove the
final \blank[line] via \setupnotation. To see, process the file with and
without an addeed \showframe.

--
Rik