denis.maier@ub.unibe.ch schrieb am 01.03.2021 um 17:54: > > Hi, > > another question regarding project structure. I want to put each > chapter of a book in a component or a distinct file loaded with > \input, but I don’t want to have a full project structure. Just a main > file and the chapters. Nevertheless, I want to load the environment > file in each subfile. Is that possible or will that cause problems? > There is no problem with this method because environment files are loaded only once, all further attempts to load the same file are ignored. Even though replacing \input with \component can be useful because \component doesn't generate a error when the given file doesn't exist. Wolfgang