* Centered framed text in two columns
@ 2010-08-31  7:13 Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2010-08-31  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,
I would like to vertically center a framed text in front of an item list,
something like :
- item
- item
- item     my framed text
- item
- item

I tried with two columns then by defining a paragraph but without success. I
would also like the columns to have a fixed width like 70%-30% of the
textwidth.
Any hint ?
Thanks in advance,

--
Flavien.
----------------------------

* Re: Centered framed text in two columns
@ 2010-09-01 10:12 ` Flavien Lambert
From: Flavien Lambert @ 2010-09-01 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

No idea ?

@ 2010-09-01 10:31 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-09-01 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 31.08.2010 um 09:13 schrieb Flavien Lambert:

> Dear All,
> I would like to vertically center a framed text in front of an item list, something like :
> - item
> - item
> - item     my framed text
> - item
> - item
>
> I tried with two columns then by defining a paragraph but without success. I would also like the columns to have a fixed width like 70%-30% of the textwidth.

\starttext

\bTABLE[frame=off,offset=none]\bTR\bTD[width=.7\textwidth]
\startitemize
\item One
\item Two
\item Three