On Oct 31, 2010, at 10:11 , Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > Am 31.10.2010 um 09:36 schrieb Florian Wobbe: > >> Hi, >> >> I need to adjust the vertical position of the reference line (as well as subject, opening etc.) because the info-block is longer than the addressee-block to the left. >> >> With alternative=customized I can use >> \setupletterstyle [firstpage] [topspace=...] >> >> However with alternative a and e setting topspace has no effect. >> >> Also >> \setupletterstyle [reference] [voffset=...] >> changes the offset for alternative=customized, only. > > With the predefined styles for the reference line i ignore the topspace value and use a calculated value. This value depends on the bottom of the address block and the height of the reference line plus a space be fore and after the reference line. > > Can you make a example where this calculation goes wrong! Thanks! Of cause, a commented minimal example is attached. I have two problems and a wish: 1) The reference line and the following subject line are placed too high. 2) The footer has not enough space before and after. 3) It would be nice to have a bottomframe for the backaddress field that is not longer than then the text itself. All the best, Florian