El 24/12/2008, a las 0:33, Aditya Mahajan escribió: > On Tue, 23 Dec 2008, Jerónimo Alaminos Prats wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> I have been using the lucida fonts without problems for a long >> time. They work like a charm with mactex 2007 but moving to the >> 2008 version I've found that some math symbols are shuffled or >> simply do not appear in the pdf. For example, \midint compiles >> correctly but do not appear in the pdf result. >> >> I have checked everything that I can imagine but cannot find a >> reason for this behaviour. > > This is because the math encoding files have not been completely > extended to mkiv yet. We are in the process of adding encoding > information for all unicode math symbols. \midintop is not a unicode > character, and we need to figure out how to represent non-unicode > characters in the private areas of unicode table. I do not know if > there is a temporary workaround to make this work. I'm not using mkiv. It'sHere you have the log. ------------------------------------- Jerónimo Alaminos Prats Dpto. Análisis Matemático Facultad de Ciencias Universidad de Granada Granada - 18071 alaminos@ugr.es