Hello Giuseppe, Thanks for your good work. Sorry for reminding this bug to you, but it's the only reason why I can't use nath even though I wish a lot. About the problem unicode characters in toc. Ref.: http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2004/005306.html I attached a minimal example unicode file. You'll get garbage instead of the expected the "e acute" on the word "Mathématiques" in the table of contents. No matter wheter I use the amsl module or not, I get the following entry in my tuo file: \listentry{section}{1}{1}{Math^^c3^^a9matiques}{2::0:0:1:0:0:0:0::1}{1} Moreover, if you replace [nath] with just [amsl], you'll get different alignment of the formula. BTW: my TeX doesn't seem to like DOS-style newlines in t-amsl.tex, so I had to convert them to Unix-style ones. David