When I divide my document into \startfrontmatter, \startbodymatter, etc. an extra page is added to the end of the pdf. Is this expected behavior? How can I prevent it? \def\mypagenumber#1% {\headnumber[chapter]-#1} \setuppagenumbering[command=\mypagenumber] \starttext \startfrontmatter \completecontent \stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter \chapter{foo} \section{bar} \section{baz} \chapter{qux} \section{quux} \section{corge} \chapter{grault} \section{garply} \section{waldo} \stopbodymatter \stoptext -- Stuart Jansen Guru Labs, L.C.