On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 22:44 +0200, Patrick Gundlach wrote: > i wrote some time ago: > > > I am still looking for the first emails of this list. The archive on > > http://archive.contextgarden.net is missing the first half year. > > Not anymore! Something to celebrate: the archive looks complete now - > thanks Hans! > > (not that it is of any practical use - it just feels good :-)) Actually, digging into the archives has been pretty handy. Any chance of getting an mbox of the archive that I can import into my MUA? Mailman only has from ~2002. -- Stuart Jansen Guru Labs, L.C.