On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 18:27 -0600, Stuart Jansen wrote: > I'm trying to figure out how to increase the increase the size of the > horizontal line after a row using natural tables. Is there any way to do > the equivalent of: > > \HL % Table header > \VL Column A \VL Column B\VL\SR > \HL[4] I can almost get what I want using \setupTABLE[row] [first][frame=off,bottomframe=on,rulethickness=1pt] Hans, have you considered adding frame options {top,bottom,left,right}rulethickness=dimension similar to the current {top,bottom,left,right}frame=on/off ? How hard would it be? -- Stuart Jansen Guru Labs, L.C.