On Sun, 2005-07-17 at 23:39 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > >I'm working on a rather complex document containing frequent use of > >positional graphics. Unfortunately, I've discovered what I expect will > >be a pretty nasty problem to fix. When I combine horoffset, > >startitemize, & positiongraphics the graphics are placed in the wrong > >spot. I've managed to cook up the simple test case below which > >demonstrates the problem. > where do you assign a value to "from"? My impression from the metafun manual is that is it is set by \setMPpositiongraphic . Replacing "from" with "self" produces the same result. The use of "from" was a side effect of me trimming a more complex document down to a simple, isolated example. > what effect do you want to achieve? I want to draw attention to certain lines/paragraphs. I can use several work arounds, but I wanted to report the bug with a good test case. -- Stuart Jansen Guru Labs, L.C.